Noah Mills is breaking into acting! He is shooting an independent movie called Happy New Year, and is going to be Samanta’s love interest in Sex and the City 2.
Mm, love me some Noah Mills!
I love reading New York Magazine’s weekly recaps of The Greatest Show of Our Time. And reader’s comments afterward are just the icing on the cake. They give points to things in the show that are real and subtract points for the fake parts.
Some of my faves:
• Part of my Gossip Girl drinking game now includes drinking whenever Serena mumbles “I have to go”. Plus 5 bc I can count on that line alone to get me a good buzz. Thanks S! —blairwaldorf_mustpie
• And minus 5 because is Chuck’s long lost non-dead mother also Batman? I mean, it would explain what she’s been doing for the last few yrs. But really..all Chuck had to do was skip to catch up to her. —noeffinway
• Mins 10 Because Nate would not have his cousin saved in his phone as ‘Trip van der Bilt’ he would have it under something like, ‘Cousin Trizzle’ or ‘T-Money’. —michimarie
Now for the bad news. GG won’t be back until March 8 :(
Found while searching for self-defense classes on craigslist. 10 bucks?! Now that’s a steal!
A beard that you strap on and can hide 72 ounces of beer?! An alarm clock and pancake griddle in one?
Too bad these aren’t actually gifts, but just empty boxes to put REAL gifts in…
- The poinsettia is named after the United States’ first ambassador to Mexico. Joel Poinsett ‘discovered’ the plant while visiting southern Mexico in the 1820’s. An avid botanist, Poinsett introduced the plant to the U.S. when he sent samples home.
- Until 1903, when General Electric began to offer pre-assembled kits of Christmas lights, stringed lights were reserved for the wealthy and electrically savvy.
- The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree tradition began back in 1933. The first tree was actually put up by construction workers and had no lights. Today, the tree is decorated with more than 30-thousand lights.